For Michele Cooper's Watercolor Classes and Workshops
Please contact the numbers listed under the class or workshop of
choice on the Classes
and Workshops page.
You may register in person, by email or US mail, or by phone anytime
- For the new classes at Skagit Valley
College , register and pay by phone (360) 416-7909
- For classes & workshops sponsored by Michele's NW Studio, register and
email using our Paypal
- or US mail & money
order or by check with our Printable booking form
- For all other classes and workshops, follow the contact
instructions on the Classes
and/or Workshops page.
Don't forget to ask for your student discount at
your local art store!
- Most weekly classes follow a Fall, Winter & Spring Quarter
each with a break in December, holidays and between sessions
- Withdrawals requested 7 days or more from the first day of class
receive a full refund, less a $15 administrative fee.
- No refunds processed due to missed classes or workshops.
- Make-up classes are scheduled if class is canceled by NW Studio
- Full refund processed in case of cancellation due to under
All classes and workshops subject to minimum enrollment.
- Workshop space must be booked with paid tuition by the deadline
for each workshop.
- Cancellation policy
regarding workshops: We understand that
circumstances may arise causing changes in your plans. We
sympathize when such situations occur, however, we must continue to
adhere to business policies.
you need to cancel your reservation, Michele's NW Studio and co-sponsor
need to be notified by phone or by mail. Email is permitted. The policy
is as follows:
days prior to a workshop: full refund less a cancellation fee of 10%
for administrative costs
days prior to a workshop: no refund, but registrant may transfer
tuitiion payment to a future workshop less a cancellation fee of 10%
days prior to a workshop: no refunds
- In the case of a workshop fully
sponsored by other than Michele's NW Studio, the established
cancellation fee of that entity will be used.
Click the link for a fast E-mail list of firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the contact numbers for each facility or E-mail email@example.com
Back to Classes